Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the father: Ye shall have eternal life. -2 Nephi 31:20

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week 3...In SPAIN?

Hola familia!!  I just want to thank everyone for your prayers for my visa because they worked really really REALLY well.  I found out that my visa came in last wednesday but i couldn´t go to see the consolate for Spain until monday (June 26).  So i got my visa back on monday and then they gave me my flight plans right away and i was on a plane tuesday morning at 8:30 on my way to Spain.  It was pretty crazy getting my flight plans and realizing that i was leaving the very next morning.  There were 10 other Elders and 2 Sisters coming to the Madrid MTC (none of them from my zone) and we had a layover in Atlanta and then left tuesday afternoon for Madrid.  We landed here in Madrid at 9:30 AM (Madrid time).  So it was 1:30 AM Utah time when we landed.  I maybe got an hour of sleep on the flight so im going on about 5 hours of sleep in the past 2 days.  I feel great!  except that i almost fall over whenever i get up to start walking.  They dont let you go to bed until tonight so you get used to the time zone.
 i shouldn´t even be complaining though because im pretty sure i found paradise here.  This MTC is amazing!  It´s right next to the Madrid Templo, even on the same grounds.  The food was way too good to be MTC food and they have the nicest showers i have ever seen in my entire life.  I feel so bad for everyone still in Provo haha sorry friends!  I dont have very much time to write today but tomorrow is Pday so i´ll be able to write a lot more.  Just letting everyone know that i´m here and safe.  I love Spain already!  I know Heavenly Father answers prayers and there´s a reason for me to be here right now.  I dont know why Heavenly Father blesses me so much but im definitely humbled to be here in Spain.  I love my family so much.  You are all amazing examples to me.  I hope all is well in everyone´s lives and i´ll talk to you tomorrow!  Adios from España.
Love, Elder Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment