Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the father: Ye shall have eternal life. -2 Nephi 31:20

Friday, December 14, 2012

Barcelona week 23 - My time in Barcelona continues

Hey fam,

Yes, Carrie and fam i got your little package. Thanks so much!!! Loved it. I gave Elder Cerqueira some of the fruit leather and he wasn´t too fond of it haha those portuguese dont know what´s good for them. Mom and dad, I talked to President Pace and I gave him your letter about me extending and it´s official! I´m extending for 2 more weeks!!! I´m super excited. It´s not very much time but i know the Lord is preparing something for those extra weeks.
Allyson.... WHAT!?? You´ll have to save some wedding cake for me. It´s weird having one of my closest sisters get married and move on in life. So many people are getting married right now, it´s freaking me out. Family, Friends, returned missionaries...Well today we just finished transfer meetings and sent out the new transfers. The miracle this week is that I´m staying as Ayudante! My 5th transfer! and 4th with Elder Cerqueira!! Haha I seriously am so grateful for the chance to stay and learn more from President and Sister Pace. I know there´s still something the Lord needs me to do in my area and for the mission. I´ve been praying hard that Heavenly Father will help me become even more the missionary that He needs me to be. Every day I find so many ways I can improve and I try to repent and become more consecrated. I love it. Dont have too much more time to write but i´ll give you a brief update on the area. A couple of our investigators haven´t been able to progress too much because we´ve been gone but we still have Elizabeth, the one who is living with her ex boyfriend. We taught her about the law of chastity and the importance of living it, before and after baptism. The next day we called her and she said that she had read the pamphlet and she understands how important it is. She still wants to be baptized on the 22nd. She really has been being prepared and taken care of by angels. We´ve been out of our area, but the other missionaries on the other side haven´t. We´re praying that everything goes through and that she´ll be baptized without problems.

Love you all like crazy. I´m praying for you all the time. Thanks for your support and your emails. The church is true

Elder Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment