Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the father: Ye shall have eternal life. -2 Nephi 31:20

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another small miracle

Quick little thing i remembered. 2 track coaches from BYU visited our ward this last sunday because there´s some kind of race here in Barcelona. They both served here in Spain. We started talking and I told them about my 2 years running. They were shocked/kinda mad that I hadn´t ran my first year at BYU. They told me that they would be waiting for me when I got back from my mission. Haha we´ll see how that goes. Loves

Elder Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment