Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the father: Ye shall have eternal life. -2 Nephi 31:20

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bilbao week 6 - Giovanni makes the step

Hey family, dont have time because i wrote way too long to president.
So the miracle this week is something that actually didn´t happen in our area.... it happened back in Barrio 3 of Barcelona. Giovanni got BAPTIZED!!! I seriously was so excited when the ayudantes told be that he was preparing for baptism this last weekend. I dont know if you remember but he was the husband of the less active woman, Marianela, that Elder Keeler and I contacted in the metro back in August i think it was. He was truly a miracle and was so prepared since the very beginning. I´m not sure what Elder Cerqueira and Elder Archibald did but they helped him see that necessity to be baptized and he did it. It doesn´t matter that I wasn´t there for the baptism or that I wasn´t able to see him make that step in his life. What makes me happy is that he´s entered into the pathway of God. He is progressing in God´s plan of salvation. For me that´s the most incredible happiness that anyone can ever find. Like Alma the younger said his joy comes from seeing his brethren truly repent and come unto their Savior. I love it. And i love Giovanni.
Anyways love you all and hope you all have a great week. Thanks for your emails and prayers.

Elder Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment