Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the father: Ye shall have eternal life. -2 Nephi 31:20

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hospitalet week 1 - No time

It´s been pretty crazy going back and forth from my area to here in the office so I haven´t had a preparation day in the last couple of weeks but I´ve finally found some time to write! My preparation days are on Monday now but since the office has them on Wednesdays i haven´t been able to have them because i just go back to my area and work on Wednesday.

The miracle I wanted to share actually comes from this last Sunday. I had heard a lot about the members and how incredible the ward is from Elder Middleton but in this last sacrament meeting I really saw the truth of it. As you know it was fast Sunday and I had wanted to get up to introduce myself to the ward and to share my testimony. Bishop Gilier, who was directing the meeting, finished baring his testimony, turned the time over to the members and as soon as he sat down, IMMEDIATELY about 15 members stood up and started making their way to the front!! As I sat there for a second thinking how crazy it was that so many members were getting up at the same time, I realized that if I didn´t get up right then I would have no time to bare my testimony! So I jumped up and got up to the front as fast as I could. I ended up being able to bare my testimony and I told the members how impressed I was by them and by their testimonies. I really have never even seen that happen on the mission so far - I dont even think back home I ever saw that. I truly have seen how the excitement and the help of the members makes this work of the Lord run. I know we will see SO much success in this ward. Baptisms EVERY WEEK!! That´s our goal and we´re going to be working with these members so that we´ll be able to see that goal be put into place. I love the Hospitalet ward and I love you fam. And yes we had the baptism of Daniela this last saturday. She´s 10 years old, from Honduras. Her brother who got baptized like a month ago baptized her. Huge miracle. Bon día

Elder Reeves
Daniela's Baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment